Rotatable, Stainless Steel
LED Road Stud
Our TS-SR-50 stainless steel road stud features a durable, low maintenance design with outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
The TS-SR-50 is typically used in crosswalk applications, but it also can be used to mark school zones and rail-road crossings, lane control for bridges and tunnels, wrong way warning, and toll booth or toll way lead-on applications.
All In-Roadway Warning Lighting System components are available from TSC. A typical installation would include a set of road studs, a control system, one or more activation devices such as a pedestrian push button station, and flashing LED crossing signs.
• Robust construction, suitable for harsh conditions.
• Snowplow resistant.
• Ability to rotate after installation.
• Only .2" (4mm) projection above road surface.
• Up to 4 highbright LEDs (1W) with internal lens - used for maximum brightness.
• Specially developed heat sink to increase LED lifetime.
• Outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
• Suitable for applications in crosswalks, school zones, bridges and tunnels.
• Low maintenance, 100% waterproof.
• Easy replacement: base (fixed in the pavement), main body (removable).
• Polycarbonate window protects LEDs.
• Operation modes: always on; flashing and sequential with external controller.
• Optional: use different LED colors on each side.
• Power Supply: 12V DC (other voltages available)
• Current Consumption: 350mA
• LED Number: up to 4 highbright LEDs
• LED Color: yellow, red, white, blue, green
• LED Configuration: bi-directional or uni-directional
• Dimensions: 5.7" (144mm) diameter x 3.7" (95mm) height
• Weight: 4.85 lb. (2.2 kg)
• Projection (above road surface): .2" (4mm)
• Minimum Installation Depth: 3.9" (100mm)
• Main Body Material: stainless steel
• Base Material: aluminium
• Mechanical Resistance: 160 tons
• Protection Index: IP68 and IK10