TS40 “WRONG WAY” Flashing LED Edge Lit Sign
Our TS40 Flashing “Wrong Way” Sign (R5-1A) conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Using the latest advances in LED technology, the TS40 employs a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs to extend the range of visibility of the sign during the day or night. Furthermore, the LEDs are flashed, which increases driver awareness of the sign.
- Eight 1-¼” red LED lights.
- 24/7 flashing, high intensity LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Type IX reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut vandal-resistant mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Made in the USA.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD R5-1A.
- Size: 36″ x 24″.
Our signs feature 24/7 flashing. If an activation method is required, it must be specified when the sign is purchased. Please contact Traffic Safety Corp. for additional information on activation methods.